Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Gaslamp businesses missing Comic-Con, expanding outdoor dining operations — KPBS
- Racing at Del Mar to resume after COVID-19 cancellations — KPBS
- The future of affordable travel — CNN
- Most popular 2021 vacation destinations for Americans according to Google Data — TravelPulse
- How to watch San Diego Comic-Con ‘At Home’ — Variety
- Voters to decide whether to allow high-rise developments in Midway District — KPBS
- San Diego restaurateurs do their best to stay in business during pandemic — KPBS
- California surpasses New York state in confirmed virus cases — Associated Press
- United Airlines: Vaccine needed for demand rebound — Travel Weekly
- Experts say cruise industry poised for post COVID-19 rebound — TravelPulse
- What pandemic? Alaska Airlines adding new nonstops between San Diego and Mexico, Florida — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Travel industry appeals to Congress for aid amid COVID-19 resurgence — TravelPulse
- Can you safely go on vacation amid coronavirus? And other burning travel questions we asked an expert — USA Today
- Will $25M bayfront dining complex that replaces Anthony’s succeed in a pandemic? — San Diego Union-Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.