Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Comic-Con will be fully online this year. Will it work? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- CDC extends ‘No Sail Order’ until end of September — Travel+Leisure
- EU extends travel ban on Americans amid spike in US coronavirus cases — USA Today
- From free flights to Covid-19 payouts: Can travel incentives lure visitors back? — CNN
- JetBlue, American Airlines announce strategic partnership — TravelPulse
- 14 new COVID-19 deaths reported as San Diego rolls back reopenings — KPBS
- Strict mask usage, consistent safety measures paramount to travel’s recovery— TravelPulse
- San Diego approves expansion of outdoor options for restaurants, retail stores — KPBS
- Young adults optimistic about global travel — TravelPulse
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.