Weekly Hotel Performance – June 14-20, 2020 – STR
- Room night demand grew to 162,874 throughout the county, a 4.5% increase from last week. This brought occupancy to 44.5% with a base supply of 52,321 rooms.
- The county’s average daily rate grew by $6 to reach $110 for the week, with properties in Mission Bay boasting the highest ADR at $180, followed by properties in La Jolla at $171, and Downtown properties at $131.
- Weekend nights once again achieved the highest room demand and ADR throughout the county.
- San Diego County occupancy ranked 6th among top 25 markets and 2nd in the western competitive set (behind Phoenix). ADR ranked 7th among top 25 markets, and 4th among the comp set (behind Anaheim, Los Angeles and San Francisco)
- In the City of San Diego, room demand grew by 5.5% over the previous week to 94,895 rooms sold, and an average rate of $114.
Leave a Reply