- Hotel room demand rose to nearly 137,000 room nights bringing occupancy to 40% in the County, with a base supply of 48,959 hotel rooms.
- San Diego’s occupancy ranked 7th among top 25 markets and 2nd in western comp set, behind Phoenix. Demand is starting to grow in other areas where markets have opened.
- ADR increased $3 over the previous week, reaching $100 in the County. Saturday, May 30 reached $107, the highest average in the week.
- Properties in South/East County continued to see the highest occupancy at 54%, followed by Northeast/Escondido at 49%, and Del Mar/Oceanside at 42%.
- ADR was highest in La Jolla Coastal at $155, followed by Downtown and Mission Valley both at $121.
Leave a Reply