Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Live coronavirus updates in San Diego — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Disney CEO reveals what guests can expect upon reopening — TravelPulse
- The Future Of Travel: Encouraging Sustainable Wide Open Spaces — Forbes
- Analysts agree US hotels will take years to bounce back — Hotel News Now
- Fairgrounds says it faces possible closure without financial aid — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Popular destinations planning to open to tourists in June — TravelPulse
- Frontline workers receive tourism industry’s thanks — San Diego Business Journal
- SeaWorld, Legoland and other San Diego attractions await state approval of planned July 1 reopening — San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego County says hair salons, barbershops, can reopen, church services to resume — KPBS
- San Diego may not see fast rebound of air travel — KPBS
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.