Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Live coronavirus updates in San Diego — San Diego Union-Tribune
- How museums are imagining reopening in the time of social distancing — Skift
- Memorial Day travel likely headed for record decline, even as restrictions begin to ease — San Diego Union-Tribune
- TSA implementing virus-related procedures — Travel Weekly
- San Diego County gets the OK from state to resume dining-in at restaurants — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Travel-related unemployment hits 51% — Travel Weekly
- TSA adding extra health, safety guidelines ahead of summer travel — TravelPulse
- San Diego leaders talk reopening strategy in the ‘Back in Business’ Coalition meeting — CBS8
- How San Diego restaurants are prepping for dine-in customers — KPBS
- California leased 15,000 hotel rooms to help homeless people. Half now sit empty — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Old Globe cancels summer season for the first time in 73 years — San Diego Union-Tribune
- US Cruise companies hope to start operations as early as June — TravelPulse
- Will we be able to travel this fall? Here’s what the experts say — Fodor’s Travel
- Event industry split on restarting business — Event Manager Blog
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.