Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Live coronavirus updates in San Diego — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Airlines reduce service to San Diego — CBS 8
- Hotels — and the ick factor — in the time of coronavirus — The Points Guy
- California governor to reveal guidelines for reopening — Associated Press
- With few fliers, San Diego Airport struggling with coronavirus fallout — KPBS
- Seaport Village, recently renovated, tries virtual entertainment to remain relevant during shutdown — San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego gearing up to deploy hundreds of coronavirus trackers — KPBS
- Airbnb cuts 25 percent of workforce and downsizes hotel investments — Skift
- CEO of Balboa Park Conservancy resigns — San Diego Union-Tribune
- California Governor says some business may reopen this week — Associated Press
- New reports show an increase in hotel demand — TravelPulse
- US Travel releases guidance for reopening travel businesses — TravelPulse
- Tourism industry battered by coronavirus pandemic — U.S. News & World Report
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.
Leave a Reply