- STR adjusted county room supply downward for April to 47,422.
- County demand remaining stable at about 90,000 room nights sold weekly.
- The daily rate averaged about $93.00 again in the county, 5th highest among top 25 markets.
- Downtown was able to grow ADR $12 to $134.03 compared to prior week.
- Demand is highest in the Mission Valley and South / East County areas, between 18,000 and 20,000 room nights per week.
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.