Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is faring in these unprecedented times.
- Live coronavirus updates in San Diego — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Preparing for a post COVID-19 world: 4 ways travel brands can learn from past events — Skift
- Nearly 80% of hotel rooms in the US are empty, according to new data — CNN
- Leisure travel comes back first as drive-to rather than fly-to: Pebblebrook Hotel Trust CEO — Skift
- San Diego’s hotel tax hike measure failed to pass. Or did it? — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Survey Shows Pent-Up Demand for Travel Continues to Build Among Americans — TravelPulse
- When will we start traveling again? American and United Airlines hint at future in latest decisions — The Points Guy
- California won’t be lifting coronavirus stay-at-home rules anytime soon. Here’s why — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Convention Center homeless shelter expands to 800+ — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Yet another SeaWorld CEO quits — the fourth to leave in five years — San Diego Union-Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.
Leave a Reply