Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is fairing in these unprecedented times.
- Live coronavirus updates in San Diego — San Diego Union-Tribune
- With restaurants closed, chefs reinvent their food service methods — San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego Comic-Con provides update on 2020 show, hasn’t delayed yet — Comic Book Resources
- 93% of people around the world live in countries with coronavirus travel bans — CNN
- Hotel rooms as workspaces? It’s happening — Travel Weekly
- Expect airlines to supply fewer options and higher fares after COVID-19 — TravelPulse
- Occupancies at US hotels are at an all-time low — TravelPulse
- Social distancing crushes retail, hotels, dining — Bloomberg
- Last scheduled cruise ship disembarks in San Diego — KPBS
- Tourism in San Diego comes to a halt amid coronavirus pandemic — KPBS
- How the CARES act can provide relief to travel advisors — TravelPulse
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.
Leave a Reply