Each week, the San Diego Tourism Authority will gather headlines that highlight coronavirus’ impact on the hospitality and tourism industries, as well as how the San Diego region is fairing in these unprecedented times.
- Live coronavirus updates in San Diego — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Airlines’ new operating mode: Flexible — New York Times
- Coronavirus aid bill to deliver benefits for travel agents — Travel Weekly
- Government’s rescue package includes cash for airlines — Travel Weekly
- San Diego OKs $6.1M relief package for city businesses with 100 workers or less — San Diego Union-Tribune
- Waves, beaches empty as San Diego steps up fight against virus spread — KPBS
- Latest data: coronavirus to cause 5.9 Million travel-related job losses before May — US Travel
- CDC issues new highest-level travel warnings for multiple nations worldwide — Travel Pulse
- Convention Center may be housing the homeless, but that doesn’t mean Comic-Con is a no-go — San Diego Union-Tribune
- With hospital beds in need, San Diego’s CloudBeds to connect empty hotels with government — San Diego Union-Tribune
- More cruise ships headed to San Diego, including some with passengers — San Diego Union-Tribune
To receive the weekly SDTA Executive Report, fill out this form to be added to the distribution list.