REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
SAN DIEGO MEETING CERTIFIED
FOR HOTEL SALES PROFESSIONALS
One Message, One Voice, One Brand
Funded by the Tourism Marketing District Corporation
Registration is now open for the 2019 San Diego Meeting Certified program for hotel sales professionals. More than 400 hospitality professionals have already completed this course and are now San Diego Meeting Certified.
New for 2019: We are offering sessions tailored to General Managers and Directors of Sales & Marketing, as well as sessions for Sales Managers and Senior Sales Managers.
FUNDED BY THE TOURISM MARKETING DISTRICT (TMD)
The TMD has set this program as a priority for 2019 and is committed to subsidizing it for all hotel candidates. That means there is NO COST for you to attend. In previous years the cost was $250, but now, it is completely free for all qualified hotel general managers, directors of sales & marketing and sales managers – and that means YOU!
Learn how to speak as one unified voice to set the San Diego experience apart from our competitors:
- Selling San Diego: One Message, One Voice, One Brand
- Personalized Site Experiences and Polished Presentations
- Cultivating Creativity and Story Selling in Your Sales Approach
- Understanding the Sales Tools Available to You From SDTA
“Through the San Diego Meeting Certified program, our hospitality industry is learning not only how to improve their individual story selling and presentation skills, but also how to collectively speak with one voice about the San Diego region. Now in its 5th year, Meeting Certified is helping us build a stronger community of destination experts.”
– Richard Bartell, Chairman of the Board, TMD
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
This certification program is designed specifically for Hotel Sales Managers, Senior Sales Managers, Directors of Sales & Marketing, and General Managers. It provides you with an actionable plan for selling your property, neighborhood, and the destination to improve your hotel conversion rate.
GENERAL MANAGERS AND DIRECTORS OF SALES & MARKETING
Choose from one of these sessions:
- June 5, 2019, 1:00-5:00 PM
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
207 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
- July 17, 2019, 1:00-5:00 PM
The 4-hour session is a condensed version of the full program and will provide you with an overview of what your sales associates are learning, so you can continue to nurture your sales team.
REGISTER HERE for a General Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing session.
SENIOR SALES MANAGERS
Choose from one of these full-day sessions:
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday, July 19, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
REGISTER HERE for a Senior Sales Manager session. Lunch will be provided. Locations TBD.
Choose from one of these sessions (each session includes three class dates):
Session 1: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 2:00-5:00 PM
Session 2: Location TBD
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 2:00-5:00 PM
Session 3: Location TBD
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 2:00-5:00 PM
REGISTER HERE for a Sales Manager session.
All sessions are limited to 50 people to ensure you have a productive experience.
Our goal is to send a strong message to meeting planners that San Diego is exceptional and distinctive and should be their first choice for future meetings. We can only do that if all sales professionals participate in the San Diego Meeting Certified program. We are counting on your support.