What is the future of Facebook Live for businesses? Get ready for your close-up and join us at the San Diego Air & Space Museum on Wednesday, June 29th at 3:30pm for a member social media workshop hosted by Joel Comm, a widely known keynote speaker, New York Times Best-Selling author and social influencer.
During this workshop you’ll:
- Learn about the live video trend and Facebook Live
- Gain insight into how to utilize this feature for your business
- Learn tips for capturing engaging and relevant content
- Discuss ways to incorporate influencer marketing
- Take advantage of the chance to ask questions specific to your business during an open Q&A session with Joel
- Meet and network with other SDTA members during a happy hour mixer
Please share this invitation with your social media and marketing teams and RSVP below to secure your spot.
* Limited to SDTA members only
San Diego Air & Space Museum
2001 Pan American Plaza
San Diego, CA 92101
Wednesday, June 29
3:30 – 4:30PM Presentation
4:30 – 5:30PM Happy Hour
The San Diego Tourism Authority would like to thank our sponsor, the San Diego Air & Space Museum, for making this event possible. And to The Wild Thyme Catering Company for providing us great food for our mixer.