Snap That! How To Tell Your Brand Story 10 Seconds at a Time.
With more than 60% of smartphone users between the ages of 13-34 on Snapchat and over 8 billion daily video views, it’s safe to say that the platform is here to stay. If you haven’t jumped on board yet, we’ll get you up to speed on how to use Snapchat for your business!
Join us at the Horton Grand Hotel & Theatre on Wednesday, April 20th at 3pm for a social media workshop hosted by Carlos Gil. Carlos Gil is an innovative executive with extensive corporate marketing experience engaging consumers via digital, social media, mobile and e-mail channels. Carlos is the Global Head of Social Media for BMC Software where he shapes and executes social media strategy with the goals of raising brand awareness, driving website traffic, and engaging the greater online community.
During this workshop you’ll:
- Gain insight into the real-time storytelling trend on social media
- Review tips and hacks to use Snapchat for your business
- Learn about Snapchat’s on-demand geofilters and how to leverage them for your business
- Discuss ways to incorporate influencer marketing
- Ask questions specific to your business during an open Q&A session
- Meet and network with other SDTA members during a happy hour mixer
Please share this invitation with your social media and marketing teams and RSVP below to secure your spot.
* Limited to SDTA members only
Horton Grand Hotel & Theatre
311 Island Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Wednesday, April 20
3:00 – 4:00PM Presentation
4:00 – 5:00PM Happy Hour
The San Diego Tourism Authority would like to thank our sponsor, the Horton Grand Hotel & Theatre, for making this Social Media Workshop possible.