Horton Grand Theatre
444 4th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Thursday, November 19
3:00PM – 5:00PM
Do you wish your business had more engagement on Instagram from the right people? Sure likes, comments, and traffic are all great things but often times those interactions will not directly affect your specific social goals.
Learn how to focus your efforts on attracting your ideal audience including potential customers, dedicated followers who can become your community, and brand advocates who can help spread your unique message.
Join us at the San Diego Tourism Authority on Thursday, November 19th at 3pm for an informative social media workshop hosted by Jessica Howell, the CEO and founder of Social Studio Shop and a recognized Instagram Expert.
During this workshop you’ll:
- Learn how to measure Instagram engagement and why it’s important for continued social success
- Discover Jessica’s favorite Instagram tools for increasing engagement
- Gain insight and tips for getting more of the interactions you want from your ideal audience
- Review helpful accounts and examples of brands and businesses who are killing it with engagement, driving traffic to their website, and making sales
- Ask questions during an open Q&A session with social media professionals
- Meet and network with other SDTA members during a happy hour mixer
Please share this invitation with your social media and marketing teams to RSVP and secure a spot.
See you November 19th!