Important New ConVis Website Information & Training
The new sandiego.org website goes live to the public in one week on June 30th. You can continue to preview the new site in beta mode.
Here are 6 key items to prepare your content for the site launch.
1. MemberNet Submissions – The site is now accepting content submissions through the MemberNet portal. Go to membernet.sandiego.org to log in and get started. All submissions must be reviewed by ConVis before they are published. Typical turnaround time is 2 business days, but the review time may be longer due to the volume of submissions.
2. Hotels, Venues & Meeting Services – In order to display in the Meeting Planners section of the website YOU MUST log in and create a Meeting Planner Profile in the Profiles tab. You must complete this step even if you entered an original Leisure profile between February and May.
3. Help – For all issues and questions, please send a message to email@example.com. Please be as specific as possible with the issue you are encountering, and include the web browser and version you are using. User Guides: Log In Here to download quick user guides for MemberNet’s publishing items.
4. Unpublished Member Profiles – If you did not meet the deadline to post a new Member profile, you can now log in to MemberNet and create your profiles. Go to membernet.sandiego.org to get started. If you do not see your business on the beta version of the site, our records indicate you have not yet completed a profile.
5. Log in – If you are not sure you have a MemberNet user account, click here and enter your email address. If you are a user, a register password email will be sent to you. If you are not a registered user, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A primary MemberNet Administrator has already been identified at your business, and should have received email login instructions.
6. MemberNet Training – New webinars and live help workshops have been scheduled to assist you. Please review and RSVP for a session now.
Live Training – Monday, June 25, Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, 3:00-4:15pm
Webinars – A 45-minute overview of publishing content to the new site. Once you register, your login and dial-in information will be emailed to you 24 hours before the start time and date.
- Wednesday, June 27 at 9:00am
- Thursday, June 28 at 9:00am
- Friday, June 29 at 9:00am
- Tuesday, July 3 at 9:00am
- Friday, July 6 at 9:00am
Hands-On Workshops – ConVis Offices 750 B St, Ste 1500 San Diego 92101 – Bring your laptop, copy, and images and sit down with one of our experts. Come in any time during this 4-hour window to get hands on support with the new MemberNet.
- Wednesday, June 27 at 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Thursday, June 28 at 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Friday, June 29 at 1:00 – 5:00pm