Visitors Services has been busy over the past month. Here are just a few of our recent initiatives and businesses that enhanced our volunteer efforts:
- United States Society on Dams held their Annual Meeting and Conference at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, April 12th. Visitor Services provided San Diego brochures and a Welcome to San Diego speaker. 25 attendees.
- Imperial Beach BID, Chamber of Commerce, & City of IB hosted the Imperial Beach Business Expo, April 7th. ConVis provided a speaker. Visitor Services staffed an information table. 100 attendees.
- Balboa Park Marketing & Public Relations held their bi-monthly meeting on April 21st. ConVis PR Department & Visitor Services provides speakers. 40 attendees.
- San Diego Concierge Association held an affiliate mixer at the W Hotel, April 18th. ConVis Member Services & Visitor Services reps staffed an info table. 100 attendees.
- Visitor Center Network Directors and volunteers visited the Coronado Museum of History & Art, and took a Coronado Walking Tour, April 14th. 13 attendees.
Leave a Reply