HEDNA University is Coming to San Diego on Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Take advantage of this local opportunity to learn the history, fundamentals and future of hotel distribution
HEDNA’s one-day education seminar – HEDNA U 1.0 – will be offered in conjunction with our annual conference in San Diego on January 11-12, 2017 at the Omni San Diego Hotel.
This course is ideal for those directly involved in hotel distribution, as well as those whose jobs are indirectly affected by the distribution process, such as the front desk personnel, sales and revenue teams, etc., at a hotel. This seminar addresses the following topics:
- The evolution and future of hospitality distribution
- How the distribution system functions and who the players are
- How the internet has opened up distribution and changed its dynamics
- How mobile, social media and emerging channels can impact your distribution strategy
- The various electronic marketing options available for hotels today
If your hotel is part of a chain that is currently a member of HEDNA, you can attend this course for only $199, which includes a morning coffee break and a complimentary networking lunch. The non-member rate is slightly higher at $249. Contact us at email@example.com to confirm membership.
Please register early as space is limited.