Share these tweets to promote National Travel and Tourism Week and celebrate The Power of Tourism. When creating your own tweets, be sure to use the hashtags #SanDiegoTourism and #NTTW18. And below, be sure to thank and include sponsors of the annual meeting in your social media posts too!
THE POWER OF TOURISM TWEETS
Click the Twitter bird to tweet immediately.
There were nearly 35 million visitors to San Diego in 2017 and 17.6 million stayed overnight. #SanDiegoTourism #NTTW18
70% of the $10.8 billion spent by visitors in San Diego was spent at businesses other than lodging. #SanDiegoTourism #NTTW18
More than 194,000 jobs are related to the tourism/hospitality industry including food, lodging, and attractions. #SanDiegoTourism #NTTW18
There are more than 61,400 hotel rooms in San Diego, with more scheduled to open in 2018. #SanDiegoTourism #NTTW18
San Diego’s Top 5 International Markets: Canada, Mexico, UK, China, & Japan #SanDiegoTourism #NTTW18
$10.8 billion in visitor spending translates to $17.9 billion in regional economic impact! #SanDiegoTourism #NTTW18
Visitor taxes collected help fund local fire, police, roads and infrastructure, and city services! #SanDiegoTourism #NTTW18
#SanDiegoTourism is a major source of jobs in our region and provides tax revenue essential to local government. #NTTW18
SEAWORLD SAN DIEGO
Don’t forget to tweet them and thank them for hosting the event and reception!
Thank you @SeaWorld San Diego for hosting our annual meeting today! @ClydeSeaWorldSD #SanDiegoTourism #NTTW18
While you’re sharing the love, be sure to also thank our sponsors and partners:
- Expedia Media Solutions @ExpediaMedia
- SDG&E @SDGE
- Cox Business @CoxBusiness
- University of San Diego Continuing & Professional Education @USanDiegoContEd
- aResTravel @aresTravel
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce @SDChamber
- Scantech Graphics @ScantechGfx
- San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation @SDRegionalEDC
- Revolve Commercial Laundry Specialist #RevolveLaundry
- Sycuan Casino @SycuanCasino
- MeringCarson @MeringCarson
- Power Plus Productions @PPSLinc
- San Diego Magazine @SanDiegoMag
- Casual Fridays @CasualFridaysHQ
- AdGenuity #AdGenuity
- Certified Folder Display @CertifiedFolder
- San Diego Convention Center @SDConventionCTR
- SeaWorld @SeaWorld @ClydeSeaWorldSD
- Alliant AV @AlliantEvents
- Cravory Cookies @TheCravory
Click here for social-media optimized info-graphics.
For more research on the why travel matters, visit SanDiego.org/impact.
Find out more about National Travel & Tourism week at USTravel.org.
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS!