Café Sevilla has been dedicated to providing the true essence of Spanish culture, music and cuisine since 1987. Located in the heart of downtown San Diego in the Gaslamp district, Cafe Sevilla is proud to offer the most authentic Spanish ambiance in their tapas bar, restaurant and nightclub.
Café Sevilla specializes in Spanish tapas or small plates, which are great for a shareable dining experience. Menu offerings include a variety of tapas to include ceviche, empanadas, calamari, Spanish meatballs, stuffed dates, patatas bravas and tortilla Espanola. Main dishes include a variety of paellas, fresh seafood and savory meat dishes. We also feature a large variety of Spanish wines and refreshing sangrias.
Cafe Sevilla is proud to offer:
- Lunch, Brunch and Dinner
- Live Entertainment 7 Nights a Week
- Salsa Dance Classes Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday Nights
- Flamenco Dinner Shows Every Friday & Saturday Night
- Late Night Dining on Friday and Saturday Nights
- 9 Course Tapas Brunch Featuring $10 Endless Champagne on Saturdays & Sundays
- Social Hour Specials Sunday – Friday from 2:30pm – 7pm and Saturday from 2:30pm – 5pm. Enjoy over 10 award-winning Spanish tapas bites for only $3 each and indulge in select sangria, cocktails, wines and craft beers starting at just $5 each. Plus, you can enjoy $3 off items $11 and under and $5 off items $12 and over on our entire menu so there’s no reason not to get happy!Cafe Sevilla has something for everyone! Ole!